FOUNDER - RECEIPT OF AWARDS AND CERTIFICATES
With outstanding creative abilities borne out of Joyce Osayande’s passion, brings about her selfless service to the community. Hence, her voluntary and charitable work to community development and youth empowerment earned her several awards and recognitions, she is an acclaimed Inspirational youth leader.
* Joyce Osayande was presented with a recognition Award on 30th October 2021 by The African Business Women Association at the Black History Expo event. This is an Organisation that supports women of African origin who have attained a remarkable level in the community. Joyce Osayande, the founder of Joyce O. Community Outreach was presented with this award for her role in supporting food poverty crisis and enhancing Community Learning wellbeing Awareness, making a positive impact in people’s lives and bringing a lot of value in the community.
* In 2020 she was Honoured and shortlisted to be Patroness for Miss Ebony Ambassador contest. This selection was based on her outstanding contribution to community service. She was appointed as Patroness for the organisation.
* In 2019 she was recognised for Inspiring and empowering women. And awarded a recognition certificate for outstanding support and contribution to women empowerment, by African Business women Association
* July 2018 She received outstanding EXCLUSIVE PERSONALITY ROYALTY AWARDS ( EPRA). She was awarded Inspiring Youths Leader of the Year.
This recognition was based on her outstanding contribution to Youth engagement and community service.
* June 2018 she was Awarded 2rd Best Fashion Designer by African Fashion Roots Oxford. This award was presented by councillor Colin Cook Meyor of Oxford.
* March 2017 she was awarded a recognition certificate for outstanding contribution, dedication and excellence performance in community work and nation building. By Disabled International Foundation UK.
* Recognition certificate of Appreciation from Miss E.B.O.N.Y Ambassador beauty and creativity contest,
for outstanding support and contribution to Youth empowerment. (2016)
* She was also awarded Best UK Afro fashion designer 2016. Head 2 Head award
* She was awarded Youth Ambassador in 2016 by Head 2 Head award
Joyce Osayande has featured on different Television programmes, radio show, magazine and other media platforms such as TV Presenter, Inspirational Hour on SRTV Entertainment, Calabash Magazine as a correspondent and their Public Relation Officer. Exclusive interview at The African Show Blast 1386 Radio.com, Supreme Classic Magazine, Fancy TV, Interview at BEN TV with Miss E-B-O-N-Y Ambassador, Audition Judge at Miss Ebony Ambassador 2017 grand finale, A member of Global Christian Ministry Forum UK/ EU